AP Board Education System for SSC Students
The education system is of 10+2 system before joining under graduation. The first standard to Tenth standard classes is conducted by the School Education under the administration of the School Education Department and finally the Tenth Class (S.S.C.) Public examination at state In Andhra Pradesh.
The Sector of School Education is the major during the 200 departments in the State. The department focuses on primary and secondary education and settles to train teachers. The objectives of the Department of School Education are:
- It provides access to elementary education for all children in the age group of 4-15 years
- Secure the enrollment of children in schools
- Ensure that the children do not cut out primary education
- keep quality norm Education in Andhra Pradesh within the State
- Provide mid-day meals to children in primary and upper primary schools that fall below the government, local bodies and aided managements
- Provide free textbooks to children of classes 1 to 8 studying in the schools under the government, local bodies, and conduct.
Famous Institute Offering Higher Education in Andhra Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh is the best destination for higher education in India. And the Upcoming Quality Education is offered by the state for all the students in higher educational institutes like the Central University of Hyderabad and NIT, Warangal is the best known for research work and education.
Telugu is the occupied and zonal language in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Education in this state is presented from a wide array of institutions.
So as to fetch about an improvement in the rate of literacy among masses and also to bring about an improvement in education standard by the state government has initiated various schemes and projects.
Andhra Pradesh Board Date Sheet
Andhra Pradesh Board SSC Date Sheet for class 10th & 12th has been available on the page as per the official announcement by the Board. And the department wills responsible conducting the SSC/OSSC examination and a number of minor exams such as Technical TTC Exam, Test for the teacher, Talent Search Exam and other different types of exams.